Sunday, January 1, 2012

Layla - 219 days

I though I'd go ahead and recap yesterday as well as today since I am constantly trying to catch up. Yesterday was horrid :( today too!! She got up from her last nap around 3 yesterday and so she had to wait till almost 7 to go to bed. That is a LONG time for Layla. Needless to say she had a ROUGH night... She was up every 15 minutes from 7 to 8:30 just crying. I knew nothing was wrong so I had to just leave here there, but poor thing. Just SO tired. Wayne and I went to bed at like 8:45... on NEW YEARS EVE! Wayne was so tired from having to get up at 5 am after getting maybe 5 hours of sleep and I just went with him knowing it was probably going to be a long night. And it was... Poor girl. I heard her up quite a bit, mostly because of fireworks. Normally she would sleep through them, but not tonight... Needless to say I fed her at 3:30 and she was up around 8:30. Took a 30ish minute before nap (just long enough for me to get ready), then fell asleep while I was feeding her in church for another half an hour or so. After we got home I made her take a nap at 2, to which she cried for the first 5 or so minutes then fell asleep for... an hour? So she again was up from 3 until she went to bed tonight at 7:30ish. We were at my moms for dinner. We had some SCRUMPTIOUS ham and I made potatoes. She did rather well with the lack of sleep. My mom also picked up this table with interactive stuff on it that she loves and she's totally into right now. She loves pulling herself up on stuff. Oh! This is going to sound weird, but she had her first more "solid" poop today. It's usually very runny and semi cottage cheese like, but this was more like soft serve ice cream. I'm assuming because she's been eating more normal food. She's eating about 2-3 tablespoons worth of oatmeal then half or more of a applesauce. She really likes it! She still is mostly breastfed though. She's trying new foods everyday like banana, and lots of sugar at nana's. She also last night had her first frozen strawberry. I put it in the little mess container thing and she just sucked on it. She really likes it! I think that's all for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment