Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Layla - 208 days old

Oh my my my! I was rather tired this morning, seeing as though Layla decided she wasn't going to sleep worth beans last night! I felt like I had a newborn again. it was painful! She kept crying and not really wanting anything. That girl is everywhere and pulling herself up on everything! She's crazy! She is the sweetest thing though. She's got a great laugh and could light up my everyday. her dad fed her some oatmeal and i guess it went well so yay! Poor girl had to stay up too long and went to bed and was asleept 30 minutes before she woke up crying. she cried for 35 minutes! :( we're working on her going back to sleep on her own, so no intervention from us. She luckily went back to sleep, so hopefully tonight will be better than last! night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment