Thursday, December 15, 2011

Layla - 202 days old

What a wonderful day. We are truly blessed to have such an amazing daughter. She woke us around 7:30 and W went and got her and she cuddled in bed with us a little. I did some laundry while she hung out with her daddy upstairs. Before we knew it, it was time for her 9 am nap! These have usually been shorter, but it was an hour and 15 minutes which was great!! :D then i got to play with my happy baby. The day before yesterday she was walking with this little walker, so we tried to do that with her again and she wanted nothing to do with it. haha! oh well. she was playing and pulled her play mat down on her and scratched herself under her eye some how. W got to feed her again after her first nap and she did great! I had to go to 2 practices today again, so I had to leave her at night, which I don't think she's a big fan of... She cries when she sees me leave which is the worst :( Apparently she went down pretty good though, just a little crying. That's my babes, 6.5 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment