Saturday, April 2, 2011

34 weeks and counting!

Oh it's been SOOO long since I've blogged. I LOVE reading peoples blogs and wonder where they are when I haven't seen anything from them  in a while, but here I am, not posting for MONTHS. At any rate, here I am. Today, we are 34 weeks along in the pregnancy. It's odd to think I'm 6 weeks away from my due date. My wonderful friend Amanda came over and took some pictures of me in all my greatness. In other words Katie At Large!  So here's a few of the ones we took. I think they turned out great and couldn't be happier! I think we're going to do some more here later on, we were just both off and available so it was easy today. We're also doing a belly cast later too.

With no further ado... MY BELLY!!







Until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful, I love the one of you lay down with your legs straight up, i would have that one framed for my wall.

    And seeing that it is mothers day here in the UK.

    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY mwaaaa xx

    ReplyDelete