Sunday, October 3, 2010

BABY TIME!

Holy COW! So we found out we're pregnant! We are both very excited, but I think Wayne's beating me in the excitement category! I had my first Dr.'s appointment on Friday and everything is going well :) Baby V is due May 14, 2011. So as of today I'm 8 weeks and 1 day. I'm still a little worried about the first trimester and possibly miscarrying, but I'm trying to stay positive.


So here's a few pictures from the excitement so far :)

The positive test. We were a bit confused when we first saw it, as there's only one really distinct line and the other is rather faint. So when first seeing it, it was deciding whether the "light" line was dark enough to be considered pregnant. After further review and lots of reference pictures (thank you google) we realized that my lines where "backwards." Now they weren't TRULY backwards, just looked it. So we looked a little closer and noticed the control line was the right line and the test line (the one that tells you your pregnant) is the left line. So holy moly! SUPER pregnant! :P


So obviously, being excited about it I thought well I better take a picture to document the "skinniest" I'll be. However, it doesn't have quite the same effect because I'm not skinny at all! HA! At any rate, this is me at 6 weeks 2 day, the day we found out.


So I just took another one today and I already see a change! I don't have a bump at all, but I'm definitely a little fuller! Oh my, this might pop out a little sooner than I was expecting!






Anywho, that's all the news and updates I have! I'll be back for more later! :)

1 comment: