Monday, May 3, 2010

Leavin on a jet plane...

I'm heading out to sunny and oil infested waters, Florida tomorrow! Yippee!! Frankly I could care less whether or not the water is oil infested because I'm going to see my GRANDMA! WOOHOOO!! And my mom and I get to be with both of them on Mother's day!! Yahoo!!

I mean it's not like we do a whole lot. Me and my mom's days consist of waking up, eating breakfast, reserving our chairs out on the beach, going out to the beach, laying, coming in, eating, going back out, laying, coming back in, eating, watch some TV and sleep. Productive, I know, but that's kind of what this week is for. We just like to relax.

After all, there is a pool, right? :D My travels will be long. I leave at 3 pm tomorrow and don't get in until 10 am tomorrow and that's losing 4 hours too! yikes! That includes 2 layovers. A stop in Seattle, WA and Dallas, TX. Neither of them are excrutiatingly long, but I hate having to board THREE freaking planes. I've managed (so far) to get a whole row to myself on my first flight. We'll see if that ends up being the case when I check in tomorrow.

I like to think of this as my pre-wedding break. I mean after I get home there will only be 2.5 months until the wedding and frankly, that's not a whole lot of time. We've got pretty much everything, it's just the idea of it all coming together has me wondering if it will really all come together. My mom always teases me about all the pink, but I think we've done well in balancing. Not too much pink, JUST enough :)

Anyway, until I return...

No comments:

Post a Comment