Thursday, April 29, 2010

3 months!

So, we're down to 3 months now! I feel like I should be more hectic than I am. Thing is I think we have pretty much everything under control. Most of the guys have been fitted, I have my dress, the venue, the girls have their dresses, well 2 of them do and the others are ordered, I have my dj, we rented tables and linens for the tables, I've got my flowers ordered, we registered, and the list goes on and on. I think the only major thing we're missing is a place to stay. We have yet to find one. I'm sure it will just be Alyeska, but I think I'm kind of just waiting to see what happens with Waynes job situation. He might have to leave that night or the next morning super early, so I just feel better waiting. I do need to finalize my hair stuff and get her to do a test run and finally call my nail lady. I also have to find my undergarmets for my fitting in June and a veil, but those things seem so simple to me. I also have to get my invites printed, but again, that hinges on Wayne's job situation. Anyway, just thought I'd update. :)

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, that has come around so quickly, I am so so excited for you, you deserve all this happines smore thananyone i know x

    ReplyDelete