Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bad me...

So, I haven't been to the gym since Monday the 21st, bad bad me.. It's definitely not out of choice. I had my Mom come in on Monday night. I had to run around with her on Tuesday, then she flew out Tuesday night. Wednesday I had been going FOREVER so I needed to take a break, so that's what I did. :) Thursday, Gia came and we ran around like banshee's until Saturday morning when she left, then my mom came Saturday night and we went to Lion King today, then she leaves tomorrow morning, which I could go to the gym, but volunteered to babysit a friend Josh's kids while his wife goes to her preggo appointment, which why would I turn down watching 2 cutesey kids! So officially, TUESDAY is back to gym day FOR SURE! There's no if, and's or but's about it.

I'm excited to get back. My body feels like crap. It's crazy how when you eat like crap you actually end up feeling like crap. Like I FEEL fat even though I've only gained maybe a pound. It sucks. I feel tired and dragged down. I always said, I don't FEEL like I have more energy now that i'm working out more, but man, when I stop... it's like dang... I really DO have more energy. Just gotta get back on the bandwagon.

Wayne's graduation is slowly approaching as well... and I've gotta look the best I can. I've lost a total of 8 lbs since he's been gone, and granted that's not a lot of lb's lost, but my body has really transformed. Well, a little. I think I look a little different. It will be nothing like Wayne's, but hey... I do what I can with what I can... it's a battle and it will be continue to be a battle. The last part is always the hardest. I have 17 more lbs till my "goal." So I'm over halfway... That's more than I could have ever asked for. I'm proud of myself and who I've become...


48 days down only 25 left....

1 comment:

  1. 8lbs is a LOT since you've gotten so tiny already! I can't imagine you less even 27 more pounds but i can't wait to see it. :D

    ReplyDelete