Friday, August 14, 2009

WWOOHOOO!!!

First off, I got phone call numero DOS this morning! It was strictly business (needing a copy of the lease so he can get BAH) but it was AWESOME to hear his voice. He sounded a lot less frazzled this time, either that or the phone was ton's better (which it sounded like it was). At any rate it was awesome, but i'm coming to expect a call every morning which I KNOW is not going to continue to happen. He's set to start basic on Wednesday so from there on out I'm not expecting much.

Second! (i love these list things) I worked out today. Something moderately easy on the cardio. 20 minutes on the elliptical for 2.5 miles, 12 minutes on the bike (and holy shit was I sweating) for 3.5 miles. I just went on to do some non weighted things. 30 regular sit ups, 15 REAL push ups (not that girly crap ;)) 20 cross over crunches for each side, 5 close hand push ups (just below the shoulder, I SUCK at these), 60 flutter kicks on a 2 count, 15 more regular push ups, 20 leg raises to a crunch, aaaand (this is what i'm most proud of) FIVE five count push ups! If you don't know what a 5 count push up, or a 5 count anything is than listen up! 5 count is when you do everything in 5 counts, you know 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. So push ups it's a 5 count down and a 5 count up. SLOW count. About a second each. It's HARD. You should try it. And finally I ended with 10 excruciatingly hard sit ups. My abs were just burnt!! As for my food I had a bowl of cereal, taco salad, strawberries, grapes, turkey sammich and cottage cheese. Also, mark another day I did NOT have any candy or goodies at work! That's day 3! May seem silly to some people but this is a HUGE weakness for me.

I'm going to take it easy tomorrow as I'm a little shaky today from workin out so hard these last couple of days. I may just go on a walk. Anywho, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment