Saturday, August 29, 2009

push ups

So I've made it my mission to really be able to do push ups well. I can now do 21 in a row that are good and I don't slow down TOO much. Just if your wondering, I don't mean those weenie girl push ups ;) I do full on real push ups. I usually want to quit at about 10, but always keep going. I started out doing 15 and I do 20 (or more) now. I don't really have a plan. I usually just do as many as I can consistently then stop. Then I just do a set number after. I sometimes wonder if I can actually do more than I do, but I guess I don't want to set my standards too high. You know, I do like to improve. That probably sounds funny. I'm not sitting at the gym pretending I'm maxing out on something just so I can improve the next week, but I don't go till I fall. I go till I feel like I can't to anymore (which usually means I can get 1 MAYBE 2 more out.)

I'm tired. I just got this rush of tiredness over me. I would love to just curl up with my love and fall asleep. I miss having him around. He's the best cuddler EVER. I let myself cry today. Not a proud moment, but I have only cried I think 3 times since he left almost 3 weeks ago. I think that's OK. That includes the night he left... I have 51 more days until I leave for his graduation. I absolutely can not wait! I can't wait to get out of town, I can't wait to see my honey, and the list goes on and on.

I've slipped up on my eating JUST a little. I've let myself eat more junk at work than usual. Gonna have to fix that starting.. umm.... NOW. Because frankly, like I've said before, I'm only cheating myself.

Now off to find something else entertaining to do...

1 comment: