Sunday, August 2, 2009

8 days...

So yup, I know it's dumb to count down the days till he leaves but I can't help think about it. I want to be strong, but I know there will be points where i'll just break down. He has become part of my life, my everyday and I wouldn't change one second of it. Ultimately what I'll have to learn to do is just learn to live with out him for now. I know I sound lame and worthless, but I love this man. I love being with him, being around him and wouldn't choose to be away from him. Yes we live our own lives, yes we can do things apart, but simple things like going to bed... alone... just breaks my heart. I'm going to use this time apart as a time for me to grow, to be a better woman for him and me. This will start by getting off these damn birth control pills. I think they're effecting my body and emotions in ways I don't like so, I'm going to get off them and hope it helps. Second, I've got to hit the gym.. hard. I mean on days off, 2 a days. What better do I have to do? Unless of course I have plans. Third, eating better. I need to start thinking of food as fuel. Limit the bad and load up on the good. I want to look good, feel good and act good.

I'll end with one of my favorite quotes...

"Absence is to love as wind is to fire; It extinguishes the small and kindles the great." ~Roger de Bussy-Rabutin

1 comment:

  1. oooh i like that quote. if you are ever lonely you can sleep in my bed and we'll have a slumber party (i'll kick ryan out to the extra room). he'll understand. LoL

    ReplyDelete