Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Layla - 221 days old

Oh what a GLORIOUS night! Well... after all the crying. She FINALLY fell asleep for good around 8:30ish. From there, she was OUT until 5 something this morning, she ate and slept again until 10 am!! I think that's the latest she's ever slept in! She was pretty awesome today too. Went down easy for naps, she took 2, one of which we had to wake her up from so she would go down for bed at a decent time. She ate her usual oatmeal and applesauce today! :) My mom got her an activity table and she's really loving it. She's really into standing up right now, so standing up on something other than the couch or the hope chest.

On a side note, I made a beef stroganoff tonight that sucked :( I'm sad. I don't like making food that sucks. It was edible, but not good. The boys said they'd eat it till it's gone, because ironically I made A LOT of it... Anyway, That's all! Night!

Oh! And so far, since I've put her down at 7:45 I haven't heard a peep out of her! :) HAPPY MOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment