Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Layla - 214 days old

Holy almost missed 2 days!! I have been BEYOND busy these last couple of days. Between basketball, cleaning up after the holiday, parties, pictures... you name it! Anyway, Miss Layla has been hanging out at her Nana's the last couple of days while I am at basketball practice and she's doing really well with it! She took a great nap the first day, but the second day not so much. Last night she got to go to a party with me with some of my girlfriends from high school! One of them has a little boy, but he wasn't too fond of her. Apparently, he likes the older ladies. :P She's starting to say the mmm sound. So I get "Ma" every now and then. And she's gone to bed well the last 2 nights, only getting up once anytime between 3 and 5 to feed. This results in around a 9 am wake up! yay!! I think that's all for not, plus I have her climbing all over my legs right now, so time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment