Saturday, December 24, 2011

Layla - 211 days old

Well, a big, probably temporary milestone last night! She slept through the night! Like 7 pm to 8 am! It was great! All except the soaking wet shirt, bed and engorged breasts... ha! Oh and the constant worry all night that instead of sleeping soundly, she MUST be dead! agh! So far tonight I haven't heard anything from her, so maybe we'll do a repeat! So today, was officially Layla's very first Christmas eve! We got our last packages and wrapped our last presents. Also, all her Comer Aunties came over to see her and unwrap presents! I made all their gifts this year, which I'll post about in a moment. I'm trying to change her to 2 definite naps. So I'm trying to stretch her awake time to 3 hours instead of the normal 2. Layla had new bites of a lot of little things. She ate her normal oatmeal, then she tried some banana. She wasn't really too fond of it. She was able to spit it out after making some pretty epic faces. Then I got some unsweetened applesauce and she tried that. This was way more comical considering it was more of a runny texture so she couldn't figure out how to get it out of mouth as easy as she got the banana. I thought she might warm up to them, but she didn't really to either. Oh well... with time I think. Then we went to Nana and Papa's for Christmas eve dinner. It was delicious! We had lobster tail, asparagus, corn casserole and a yummy salad. We came home and miss Layla went to bed, with no idea tomorrow will be her FIRST CHRISTMAS!! :) Here is my little babe in her Christmas jammies!

No comments:

Post a Comment