Wednesday, November 30, 2011

CRAWLING!

No freaking way! My baby is now crawling! I say crawling now because she actually does THE MOTION. She doesn't do it all the time and she is by no means good at it yet, but she does it! everytime i try to get it on camera she doesn't do it and then when i'm no where near where a camera, she does it perfectly. if you're a parent, you know how this goes... I just can't believe how fast they grow. it's sooo cliche. EVERY parent says this and you say, "yeah, I know... I can't believe it" (speaking about other peoples children) but then, when it's yours, it's like you REALLY can't believe it!! Anyway, we had a great visit to California to see my dad and I'll put some pictures in here. Have a great holidays y'all!!

Layla and her Grandpa doing what he used to do to me :)

Playing with her grandma
 She loved Toby!!
 My beautiful little girl <3
 Taking a walk on the beach
 We visited the Monterey Bay Aquarium!
 And this is Layla's Great-Great-Granma's hand she's holding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment