Friday, November 6, 2009

A new look

So after staring at my lame blog space for a while I decided it needed an update. This is what I came up with. It was a bunch of gadgets and such! I think the picture slide show and just the pictures are my favorite part. So what do y'all think?

In other news, apparently I have just under 42 days left until my baby is home. He's currently at Ft Sam, TX in reception to start AIT. 6 more weeks. That's all I have. BLAH! My lovely boss and co workers set up a big digital clock with a count down until W gets home for Christmas Exodus! It was sooo sweet of them!

I've just got back to the gym yesterday. I ran and it hurt, but I did it and again today. I guess you can call me a gluten for punishment :) You don't get in shape just sitting there! No gym tomorrow because the gators play! WOOT! Ohio State plays too, but at like 730 in the morning so no way am I getting up for that, just recording it and may watch it later.

Well, that's all for now. I hadn't updated in a while so I thought i'd poke my head in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment