Thursday, October 8, 2009

2 weeks, that's right... FOURTEEN DAYS!!!

I can't believe i'm finally down to 2 weeks! I never thought i'd get here. It does seem like time has kind of stood still at the 2 week mark though. i feel like i've been saying 2 weeks and so and so days for a while. I guess tomorrow i'll break that cycle ;) I leave in 12 days. well technically 11 days 8 hours. He called Sunday and he's doing great and they did a soldier appreciation where they got pictures taken and so I got to see him again... even SKINNIER, which I didn't think was possible. He's passed the run for basic, which is absolutely amazing. I didn't know my man could run 2 miles under 18 minutes but HE DID! He's just gotta do it one more time and he's passed basic! I figure if he can do it once, he can do it again and he'll have tons of motivation! I've been hittin the gym still. I'm getting my hair whacked tomorrow and Wayne still doesn't know. In fact he won't know until I go there! He'll be shocked i'm sure! I've got so much to do before I leave. I need to write it all down as it comes to me so i don't forget! 9 more days of work and i'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment