Friday, May 22, 2009

No news is good news, right?

Well, nothing tooo significant has gone on. W decided to join the Army reserves to better himself and his resume. He leaves for boot camp on August 10th and I'm sad :( what can a girl do? Oh well, I'll just keep working my butt off in the gym and give him a sexy new me by the time he gets back. W got his job back at the railroad for the summer, at least until he leaves. This is great news and a huge burden is lifted off my shoulders! YAY!

I recently went to Florida on a GIRLS ONLY trip with my Mom, Grandma, 2 of my grandma's sisters, one of my grandmas cousins and my moms cousin. It was a great time. VERY relaxing! All I did was lay on the beach and enjoy the warmth. It was amazing!

One of my best friends had a baby. She's precious. Her name is Addison Ann and she's about 2 months old now. Also, one of my other best friends found out she's pregnant, which is a relief since they've been trying for about 3 months now.

The best news of all..... IT'S SUMMER! woohooo!!! I'm so excited and it's been quite a lovely summer thus far! Lots of sunny days and lots of time to get outside and do things! we have a veeerry busy schedule though with W working 2 jobs and the Army and my job and trying to stay fit.

Today is May 22, 2009, which marks 1 year and 7 months W and I have been together. What a wonderful time. I know a lot of people think it's funny I count months still but every month is a blessing to me and I love that I get to spend everyone with him.

I think I'll blog more consistently and hopefully W will get on here sometime in his lifetime and do it too :P

1 comment:

  1. i was waiting for an update for awhile now. and yes seeing wayne blog would be nice too!

    ReplyDelete