Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tomorrow...

He will be home!!! I'm beyond excited. I've even got to the point of counting down HOURS now. we have 27 hours left!!! WAHOOO!!!!!! He gave up his bag to take to the airport early today, but that's about all I know. All we've really talked about is how excited we are!!! :D It happens to be like the SLOWEST day in history at work here. I think I've got a total of like 3 calls in the 2.5 hours I've been here. I mean usually that's a blessing, but when you want time to move a little faster, not so much. I tried playing bejeweled, which usually occupies my time quite nicely, but since I'm the high scorer right now, there's not much of a goal to reach.. It's rather depressing! I have the blanket to work on, but we're not allowed to work on it until we move over to be operators and that's not for another 45 minutes! BAH! I'm about to go on break though. I'm not sure how that will occupy my time any better, but hey, I'll give it a shot.

I finished cleaning the house today. It was great. The kitchens clean, just gotta put the dishes away. I got a load in the washer, which I now remember I was supposed to move that over, so I'll do that when I get home. I've vacuumed, wrapped his presents, swept the kitchen, changed the sheets... I'm plum out of things to do. good thing I'll be working at 1 tomorrow so I won't have to fill so much empty time! Agh!

Anywho, I guess me writing this was really more of a time taker upper. Off to break...

No comments:

Post a Comment