Saturday, September 12, 2009

38 days and counting...

So, I have 38 days until I leave... Not only am I counting this down, I'm counting up. He's been gone 33 days, therefore it makes us almost halfway! YAY! I'm really really excited!! Angela was here this week which was AWESOME! we had a BLAST! We made this really cool hoodie for a friend who's getting married next month. We also customized of pair of granny panties, a "pleasure toy", a card and a crown. She is set! We're mailing it off tomorrow! yay! I got 2 AMAZING dresses for Wayne's graduation. We couldn't decide between one or the other and we got great reviews for both AND when I went back to look again they were both half off! Ultimately it was like just buying one!! :D That made me happy! I'm getting a lot of letters from Bub which is AMAZING! It's so good to hear from him. He sounds like he's doing good and losing weight like crazy! Which is to be expected, but I bet he looks amazing! I'll be buying my ticket this week, which just excites me beyond words. Other than that, I haven't worked out once since Ang has been here and I've eaten like crap. The way I think about it is I'm shocking my body then next week I'll be back to hitting it hard! I'm actually excited to go back to what I was doing. Bad food doesn't make you feel good, as much as it tastes good. I would rather have good food and not GREAT food and have my body feel GREAT and not like complete crap. The risk/reward thing just is too obvious. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment